Financing for anti-covid-19 security measures
Decree-Law No 34 of 19 May 2020 to art.95 identifies a series of events to contain and combat the spread of virus covid-19 in work environments.
EUR 403 million has been allocated and companies will be able to obtain the following funding:
– 15,000 € for enterprises up to 9 employees;
– 50,000 € for enterprises from 10 to 50 employees;
– 100,000 € for enterprises with more than 50 employees.
A chi è rivolto
La soluzione è dedicata ai Project Manager.
The security measures to be financed are:
- Devices for sanitising workplaces; systems and instrumentation for access control at workplaces to detect indicators of possible contagion
Algiz Check in
- Personal protective equipment and other instruments